Customer Comments

Patron Comments

My boyfriend and I were visiting Seattle
last week and stopped by your bar our first night there...needless to say we pretty much spent every evening in some form hanging out at our place the entire week of our vacation.

I entered your wet under contest and amateur strip show and I have to say it was the one of the big highlights of the trip. Thanks for keeping our nights fun, fresh, hot and exciting!!!! Definitely a place we will be visiting when we go back.

great drinks
Posted by aep A crowded, fun place to go, R Place is consistently entertaining, has fun couches on its mezzanine floor and some great dancing on the upper one. The lady who works the door on weekends WILL remember you after your first visit and the drinks are strong. A tip: park in the SCCC Garage on weekends. It's cheap.

love the boys
Posted by mack5

First off, I'm a female.
But I have always had a great time with the boys at RPlace. Service is friendly, drinks strong, and I love Queen Lucky on Friday! What more could you want. Great Place on the Hill
Posted by myadrep

Great place, great people and great drinks.
I have only been going to RPlace for the last couple months but have meet some really terrific people. I like pool and the second floor fits me to a tee. On the weekends the dancing is great up stairs. fun, fun, fun
Posted by bmoregurl

i love r-place
because i have never felt out of place there, it is truly for everyone. the music is great, very up to date, the dance floor is pretty big and the people are just hella cool, i guess all of us were trying to escape the clique'ish gay club scene of the hill and we all ended up at r-place...thank god!!! highly recommended for gays and lesbians...everyone is welcome;-)

best for seattle
Posted by mixedmutt408

Being a lover of mixed races, diversity, and R&B Hip Hop music,
I have to say this is the BEST place ta just dance and kick it w/friends..(also the only r&b hip hop gay club on the west coast it seems)..besides Rage in LALA land...usually no attitude, just drunken fun at Rplace! It would be nice to have a deeper R&B hiphop rap music vibe..it's kinda MTVish but it's iight!!**Can We Get A/C on the THIRD FLOOR please? at least turn on the fans/open the windows! it's hard to stay for a few hours on the weekends cause it gets so packed, and sweaty hot on the 3rd floor..expect a sidewalk sale after 2am.
Solid!
Posted by saint808

R Place has transformed itself into the club that all the others want to be.
Instead of turning their back on what the patrons have to say, they've listened! Theres more to hear than tired circuit music (the Cuff) and more to see than pouty wannabe's (Blu). R Place is the truest represeantation of the diversity within the Seattle gay community. White, Black, Asian,Gay, Bi, Lesbian, Hip Hop, R&B, Tuesday thru Sunday..It's on! And no "hater'ations"! good drinks great fun
Posted by bubbaz

I love this place,
it has the best drinks in town and a great bunch of people that work and play there.
Three Times the Fun
Posted by gulfstreamv

Three floors. Three times the fun. Friendly.
Absolutely the best
Posted by poliguyme

R Place is a comfortable place for Seahawk Sunday,
with a good, knowledgeable crowd. Highly recommended.R Place Yo Place
Posted by icseattle

My girlfriend and a friend of ours visited Seattle last year for gay pride.

We stumbled upon Rplace the first night we were there and went back all 4 nights we were there! when I think of Seattle i think Rplace! its the best bar ive ever visited and wish I lived closer to visit it more often. we also returned last year in september with my brother for another fun filled weekend at Rplace. I have vacation coming up in june for Gay pride 2007 and i cannot wait to visit the best bar there is! my favorite part about it is the friendly people. you can go there any night of the week and end the evening with a whole group of new friends, and the staff is fabulous! Thanks guys
Lindsey

I just wanted to say how much I really love you guys,

especially Martine and Richard. Richard I think, is the best bartender in Seattle...You guys have the best staff and the coolest bar in Seattle!
Greg

Yesterday, Sunday May 10 i visited your bar for the first time in years. Years ago i use to go to the R Place on Pike.

I just want to say that the bartender Eric was the nicest, professional and kindest bartender that I have met in a very long time. He just made you feel good being in the bar. He is really a great asset to your bar and he should be acknowledged. Not only for being a great bartender, but also for being a great human being. thank you.
michael wesner
seattle.

Just wanted to say that my partner and I were in Seattle (from Vancouver BC) to celebrate his birthday

and stopped in on the night of Saturday April 3rd, 2010 and found your club to be so full of energy, we really enjoyed the Drag show in which each performer had great talent. Your staff was outstanding and we had the most enjoyable night in some time. We will be sure to stop in any time we are in Seattle
T & D

We look forward to receiving your comments and suggestions!
click here to send us a message